Dafür zeige ich Sigis Musical Quilt, die ich aus den Haufen Reste davon genäht habe, mit Musiknoten von PaperPanache und Rocky Horror Picture Show Block von FandomInStitches!
Actually, I wanted to make a cuddly black pillow for Philip....but to do that, I had to make Sigi´s quilt, so I could use the leftover black minkee from that....but I couldn´t make Sigi´s quilt top until I had the scraps left over from a quilt top out of a quilt kit I got from Oklahoma Quiltworks http://okquiltworks.com almost 2 years ago...so I made the OKQuiltworks top first but not showing you that one yet, since it´s not being quilted for awhile...
But I CAN show Sigi´s Musical Quilt that I made using the many scraps leftover from making that one--including some musical note blocks from PaperPanache and a Rocky Horror Picture Show block from FandominStitches:
|Sigi´s Musical Quilt, 56 x 84 inches / 142 x 213 cm|
|Black plush minkee backing / Schwarzes Plüsch "Minkee" Rückseite, soooo weich....|
...then I was able to use the leftover minkee plush I needed for Philip´s pillow:
|Per Philip´s request, I found a nice Tupac symbol to applique :o)... pillow 20 x 20 inches, 50 x 50 cm|
My own quilt (from blocks swapped with 8 Patchcats at our meeting last year) got quilted but didn´t finish itself...so I attached bias binding and now I have a new cuddly quilt, too! :o)
|Bobbi´s BentoBoxBlockswap2013 Quilt, 54 x 83 inches, 137 x 211 cm|
|White "Rose" minkee backing, love how soft it is!!!|
So viel rot, gelb, orange...hab nicht genug davon kriegen können, musste Primeln in den Farben im Beet und Balkonkasten pflanzen. *grins*
Nebenbei habe ich mein Nadelkissen/Fadenfänger von Margarete auseinander genommen um zu sehen, wie ich weitere machen kann...und machte gleich 10:
I still couldn´t get enough of red, yellow and orange after those two quilts, so I just had to plant some primroses of those colors. *grin!*
And finally, I took apart the pincushion/thread catcher box from Margarete to see how to make more, since I couldn´t find a tutorial online for one......and ended up making 10 to start with:
|2.5 x 2.5 inches, ca. 5x5x5 cm|
Yesterday I cut everything out for Peter´s quilt and today almost 500 fabric bits for Heidi´s roses bedquilt, which needs to be sewn first!!
Happy Quilting all, and hugs!!!