Sonntag, 26. Februar 2012

1 Puppe + 4 Bären // A Doll and Four Bears

Nein, ich rede nicht von Goldilocks. :o)
OK, die Puppe fehlt noch...aber für Franks Tochter Angel habe ich eine Tragetasche mit Matratze/Kissen/Puppenquilt fertig zum Schenken, in dem sie ihre Lieblingspuppe hoffentlich gerne schlaffen lässt:


Nope, not talking about Goldilocks. :o)
True, the doll´s still missing in the picture...but I´ve finished a doll carrier with matching mattress/pillow/quilt for Frank´s little girl Angel, and I hope she´ll like it well enough to let her favorite doll sleep in it:




Auch nebenbei habe ich Block 3 des 2012 Vintage Samplers fertig appliziert:

I´ve also finished appliquéing block 3 of the 2012 Vintage Sampler:





In der Zwischenzeit kam Heidi ihr Stuhlkissen abholen...und ich habe erfahren, dass sie keine Prairie Points mag, und sowieso zu viele Kissen schon hat...d.h. dass ich ausnahmsweise ein Projekt auf die Liste im Voraus bin, weil die Bären Inge oder Frau Roetter bestimmt gefallen werden!

In the meantime, Heidi came to claim her seat cushion and I soon discovered 1) she doesn´t like prairie points and 2) she has more than enough throw pillows already. So that means that there must be a blue moon out, because I for once am ahead on my project list, since I´m pretty sure Inge or Frau Roetter will be happy to give the bears a home!



Und schließlich lande ich wieder bei Katzen. :o)
Bis 13.April habe ich für´s PatchcatsTreff2012 (bei Roter Bühl im Schwarzwald) vier 6-er Sets Katzenblöcke zu nähen (2x helles Hintergrund und 2x Schwarz) und dann wird mit andere getauscht. Ein Set Hell habe ich schon vor ein paar Wochen fertig aber darf noch nicht zeigen--Fotos gibt´s erst nach dem Treffen, versprochen.
Also muss ich hier weg, heute nähe ich mehr Katzen. Schönen Sticheltag!

Dolls and bears out of the way--guess where I´m going now? I´m back to cats. :o)
I have to finish 4 different sets (6/set) of cat blocks (2 w/light and 2 w/black backgrounds) by April 13th, which is when the blocks will be swapped with other Patchcats who meet (at the Roter Bühl hotel in the Black Forest) for the weekend. One light set was finished a few weeks ago but I´m not showing them yet--there will be photos of all the cat blocks after the swap, I promise.
Time to sew more cats...happy stitching and hugs!