Montag, 20. August 2012

1. von 6 in 8 Tage! / 1st of 6 in 8 Days!

Meine Männer sind in Italien also habe ich die Woche frei genommen und genieße es sehr, mal alleine zu Hause zu sein! Gelistet sind  6 Aufträge und Geschenke in der Nähzimmer-Warteschlange an die ich jetzt arbeite (brav zeige ich sie Euch auch :o)) und das erste kann ich heute schon abhaken:
My guys went to Italy so I took the week off and I´m really enjoying my time at home alone! There are 6 projects on my sewing room waiting list that I´ll be working on this week (and showing you :o)) and today I can already cross off the first on the list:
Frank´s Country Roads quilt, 145 x 200 cm, 57 x 78 inches
Ich kaufte das hand-applizierte mittlere Teil fertig aus USA, Shyril hat Stoffe von Frank rundum genäht, heute habe ich´s mit dicken Volumenvlies gequiltet ... und ich hoffe, dass Shyril noch Stoff genug von Frank hat, um´s Schragband zu machen ...und noch mehr hoffe ich, dass Shyril der Quilt fertigen möchte bevor sie´s Frank gibt! *grins!*

I bought the hand-appliqued center medallion online from the USA, Shyril sewed on a border from fabrics Frank brought her ... and I hope that Shyril still has enough fabric left over from Frank to make the bias to finish it ... and I hope even more that Shyril feels like binding it too, before she passes the quilt on to Frank! *bighopefulgrin!*



Ich mach mich schon auf dem Weg, Nummer 2 anzufangen...
I´m off to start number 2 on the list...
...so wish me luck and Happy Summer Quilting!
Hugs, Bobbi