Mittwoch, 6. August 2014

In der Zwischenzeit... / In the meantime..........

Mein Nähma machte Kur bei *Dr. Pfaff* aber davor habe ich 30+ Schlüsseltäschchen mit Metallmaßband statt Reißverschluss angefangen:

My sewing machine enjoyed a few weeks of rehab at *Dr. Pfaff´s* but I started over 30 little key pouches with metal measuring tape, seen at:



 
 
...und noch eine große Tasche genäht:
 
...and sewed another Professional Tote:
 
Professional Tote for Uli´s birthday, front
back
Aber dann gab´s ein paar Wochen Ruhe für´s Fuß, also habe ich zuerst Margaretes "Boy Quilt" per Hand gequiltet:

But then I had to rest my foot for a few weeks and first I hand-quilted Margarete´s "Boy Quilt":

147 x 183 cm
 

...fertigte die kleine Schlüsseltäschen (Foto oben) per Hand...und applizierte noch ein paar Vintage Flowers Blöcke:

...finished the little key pouches (photo above) by hand...and appliqued a few more Vintage Flowers blocks from Reeze Hanson´s Sampler:

Block 35

Block 36

Block 37...nur noch 5 übrig! / only 5 more to go!

Pamela hat mir beim Aufstellen in Ulis "MalKUnst" Atelier für´s Leutershausener Altstadtfest geholfen...

Pamela helped me set up a nice little corner in Uli´s "MalKUnst" studio for the Leutershausen village festival:


...nähte noch eine große Tasche (Nähma Test--bestanden!):

...sewed another Professional Tote (a good test for my sewing machine--passed!):



Machte eine AMC Postkarte für meine Oma Mary:

Made a special AMC artist´s card just for my Grandma Mary:

10 x 15 cm
...und letzte Woche noch ein paar Kleinigkeiten für Uli und ihre Lieben, inkl. Blumen die ich bei Red Brolly sah:

...and last week I made a few little things to take to Uli and her family, including a couple of "no-sew flowers" I saw this year at Red Brolly:




Happy Summer Quilting everyone, liebe Grüße and hugs!
 
Bobbi